Permanent make up
Save your time spent every day for making yourself up.
Keep your perfect make-up intact at the most intimate moments of your life.
Look gorgeous wherever you are – on the beach, in a sauna or in a gym.
Micropigmentation of eyebrows
- One hair at a time reconstruction of eyebrows in case of their absence, also in case the yeybrows are too narrow, short or thin.
- Compensation of the eyebrows assymetry, improvement of their colour or shape.
- Producing the eyebrorow lifting effect, optically openingthe eyelid and creating “talking eyes”.
Micropigmentation of eyelids
- Creating the effect of thick eyelashes.
- Applying eyeliners of various shades (matching the eye colour).
- Optically reshaping the turned-down eye corners.
Micropigmentation of lips
- Changing the shape of the lips.
- Increasing the colour intensity on the whole surfaceof the lips or onpart of it.
- Compensation of the asymmetry.
- Brighten and optically rashepe wrinkles on the upper lip.
- Optically increase the volume of lips with the use of the light- and-shade tehnique.
Creation of freckles and moles
By applying a mole with the use of micropigmentation it is possible to accentuate cheekbones or a lip, while light freckles can make your skin look younger.
Micropigmentation of nipple areolas
The procedure of pigmenting the scars left after aestetic and plastic surgery carried out for breast enlargement or redreduction, with the aim of reproducing the natural shade of areolas, becomes more and more popular.Moreover, the high rate of breast cancer makes micropigmentation an effective method of psychologycal aid, because it allows to reproduse fully the areolas removed during mastectomy.
Memo for the client
The procedure is performed with fulllocal anaessthesia. All treatment procedures are perfomed by licensed professional following the GOLDENEYE tehnique (Germany-Spain), with the use of the CRISTAL TECH PRO apparatus (GERMANY).
- All parts making contact with the pigment and consesequently with the ckient`s skin are disposable and sterilized with gamma-rays.
- A rich colour palette is used, the pigments are selected according to the individual features of each client.
- Preliminary testing of the pigment tolerance.
- The only absolute contraindication for the procedure is allergic intolerance to the pigment.
- Herpes in the exacerbation stage
- Local dermatitis
- Cicatrices (scars) in the stabilization stage
- Plastic ssurgery and subdermic infiltrations in the stabilization stage (1 to 6 months)
- Laser therapy
- Chemical peeling
Permanent make up
|Imitation of natural eyebrow hair||150 €|
|Shadow drawing||150 €|
|Combination of shadow + eyebrow hair||190 €|
|3D volume - 3 and more shadesare used||190 €|
|Thick eyelashes - eyelash space filling||125 €|
|Eyeliner - classic eye liner effect||150 €|
|Eyelash space filling + eyeliner||150 €|
|Eyelash space filling + eyeliner + lower eyelid||150 €|
|Lower eyelid||60 €|
|Eyelash extension||60 €|
|Light lip contour using natural shades||150 €|
|Lip contour with blanding||165 €|
|Watercolor technic light contourless blending||165 €|
|3D volume-3 or more shades are used||180 €|
|Fullidense color filling||165 €|
|Permanent makeup correction (during first 2 month)||85 €|
|Renewal a year later||100 €|
Freya Estetica administrator
After completing the form, we will contact you during the day and specify the time of visit.
If you have any questions, please call 6 381 500 and we will happy answer all your questions.