Chemical peeling NeoGlis
Your skin looks young and healthy after the 4th procedure
Chemical peeling will help in the following cases:
Advantages of NeoGlis Peeling:
Absence of inflammatory reactions
Absence of temporary and seasonal limitations
Effectiveness and long-term effect of procedures
Combination with apparatus techniques: photo and laser therapy
Improving the protective properties of the skin
Improving the appearance of the skin, (both because of age and photoaging)I didn`t translate this becauce it seems every way´terrible text
Deep moisturizing of the skin, antioxidant protection
Restoration and protection of the skin from climate changes
NeoGlis -Italian dermo-cosmeceutical professional line,
offers you highly effective care, aimed
solving specific skin problems.
The peculiarity of Neo Glis peelings is the possibility of a year-round use!
More about NeoGlis
NeoGlis – the newest methods of skin care, developed on the basis of the use of:
– plant extracts;
– with the use of modern biotechnologies.
– work at depth;
– selection of active components with high biochemical activity and lack of systemic exposure;
– creation of professional dermoactive procedures.
At the heart of the developments is a new combination of PHA, AHA, AKA (acids) in synergy with peptides and biofunctional substances that contribute to the increase of specific dermoactivity.
The designation of components that are part of NeoGlis products.
The effectiveness of the dermoceutical line of NeoGlis is achieved through the use of the method of “interactivity” (interaction). This method suggesrs the targeted effect of substances with certain prescribed properties on the underlying mechanisms underlying the involutional changes in the skin and allows to obtain structural rejuvenation and a significant improvement in the appearance of the skin, both because of age and photoaging.
Advantages of NeoGlis products:
1. Have high biochemical activity and precise sectoral impact;
2. Synergy of action on all structural changes at the level:
– GDE (dermo-epidermal connection),
The peptides used are: PEPHA-TIMP, SYN-AKE, SYN-COLL, VIALOX, PEPTID M3000, ARGIRELIN, DEKARINYL, LEUFASIL, DERMAXIL, COLLAREN.
– promote biological rejuvenation and of the intercellular matrix, dermo-epidermal junction and the renewal of the entire epidermis and dermis
The peptide – COLLAREN is used
– complex solution of photoaging problems – peptide PEPHA-TIMP
– Reconstructor of extracellular matrix – peptide PEPTID M3000
– new tetrapeptide stabilizing collagen – DEKARINYL
Decorin controls the dimensions of fibrils, preventing the fusion of collagen molecules, equalizes the diameter of fibrils and the distance between them. Decorin controls the growth of molecules and has a significant influence on the order of matrix formation, giving the skin resilience and elasticity.
DEKARINYL is a new tetrapeptide that imitates the sequence of location of the bonding areas that the decorin possesses. Thus, it takes care of the regulation of fibrillogenesis and the formation of collagen fibrils.
3. NeoGlis introduces a new concept for topical application of the natural retinoid “RETINALDEHYDE”
4. The patented “PROTAGE” component gives the skin immediate gloss and firmness. With nothing comparable result “porcelain effect”
5. The impact on the biochemical mechanisms that cause the formation of facial wrinkles. Thereby causing relaxation of tissues. Peptides: SYN-AKE, VIALOX, ARGIRELIN, LEUFASIL
6. SYN-COLL: a small peptide that stimulates the production of collagen through the activation of the transforming growth factor-beta
7. The use of copper peptides, which:
– stimulate the synthesis (neocollagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans)
– stimulate angiogenesis
– promote regenerative processes
– facilitate the removal of damaged proteins
– improve the protective properties of the skin, activating SOD (superoxide dismutase)
8. Absence of inflammatory reactions
9. Absence of contraindications
10. Absence of temporary and seasonal restrictions
11. Combination with apparatus techniques: photo and laser therapy
12. Effectiveness and prolonged effect of procedures
Results after 4 procedures
Improvement of skin condition
Gradual removal of traces of pigment spots
Remember! Skin care should be started at a young age. Indeed, to prolong youth is easier than to fight with aging.
Stages of the procedure
1 make-up remover
2 physiological cleansing of the face skin by a professional remedy
3 use of acid cocktails, the main component is glycolic acid
4 hyaluronic mask
5 the cream with hyaluronic acid is applied
6 moisturizing protective cream with SPF not less than 35
Contraindications of acid peelings
Use of medicines to treat acne
Other peeling procedures
Price for each subsequent visit
Duration of treatment: 90 min
A course of 4 treatments
Duration of one treatment: 90 минут
Course duration 8 weeks
You save 60€
Registretion for a free consultation
The cosmetologist will give you personal recommendations
Freya Estetica administrator
After completing the form, we will contact you during the day and specify the time of visit.
If you have any questions, please call 6 381 500 and we will happy answer all your questions.